Template for introduction of interviews- version 1

Today is Day, Date (month, day, year), Time.
My name is Alejandra Mendoza and I am with (name of the interviewee), to have a conversation about the Current Status of Treatment Practices in Photograph Conservation.

I would like to follow a pattern for the interview that includes questions about the philosophy and ethics of conservation treatment, following a discussion about the current status of treatment practice, treatment evaluation and education, continuing with aspects about the progress and transformation... [order to be defined]

To start, could you please tell me your name, your current job position, the institution or company that you work for, and for how long have you being working here?

I would like to begin with..

Popular posts from this blog

Reviewed bibliography